I love cocks.
You read that correctly.
I don't just love my job because of the flexibility it provides me.
I also love my job because I love cocks!
They fascinate me, entertain me, intrigue me and (best of all)...
THEY TURN ME ON!
In December I wrote an article about my pussy.
In the spirit of sharing more knowledge, I thought I'd write an article about your cocks!
Specifically, I want to answer some of the questions I've been asked by clients about their cocks, and offer some health advice that has worked for men I know.
I mentioned to a gentleman I know that I am writing about cocks, but I'm not an expert because I don't have a cock.
He scoffed. "Men need other men to coach them through their cock journey," he replied. "You're more of an expert than most men!"
So there you have it. I am officially a Cock Expert! (But not really.) xoxo
I hope this article makes your cock hard, healthy, and forever bursting with joy. ;)
I think we've all heard that the average size of cocks is 6 inches.
Average dick size is based on taking all the dick sizes in a sample, adding them together, then dividing that number by the number of dicks.
Basically, it gives you the very middle dick size of all the dicks represented in the sample.
But if you were to ask someone like me who has seen and touched A LOT OF COCKS...
I can tell you that most dicks are under 6 inches.
Some guys are "growers, not show-ers." Their cocks appear smallish until they get erect, then they grow to a surprisingly large size!
A guy with a longer cock may have trouble making love without hurting his partner and has to go the extra distance to make sure she is hot and horny first.
One of my clients with a very long cock recently told me he starts with small thrusts increasing only as his partner opens up to him.
In my work, seeing and pleasuring so many different cocks, I do not discriminate.
All cocks are unique and beautiful!
Cocks come in all different shapes.
Some cocks are skinny and some are very thick.
Some have urethra openings on top of the cock, and some have them more parallel with the shaft.
Some dicks have a large hammer head on them. Others get wider at the base.
I could go on and on. Dicks are truly individual, just like pussies.
I love your multi-shaped cocks!
You know what's way more important that dick size or shape?
Passion. Eagerness. Desire. Responsiveness. Communication.
Passion is contagious. If your eyes are burning with passion and your behaviour expresses your passion, your partner is more likely to experience her own passion.
Eagerness to provide pleasure to your partner is so incredibly appreciated. Women need foreplay (aka teasing, playing, pleasure) to get in the mood.
We all love to feel desired. Tell your partner how much you desire her! Tell her how sexy she is and how much you want to fuck her!
Responsiveness is so important. How do we know if you like what we're doing if you don't respond to what we're doing?
Communication is like responsiveness.
We especially need to communicate if something doesn't feel great. For instance, I often remind clients to be gentle with my clit.
To be a good lover, your dick takes a huge backseat to all of the above.
In my work, I've learned that what you can do with your hands and mouth are more important than your cock!
And that includes hugging and talking.
If you find getting erections difficult, you should know that your cock is not the be all and end all of a satisfying sexual experience.
I don't fuck my clients, yet I have some incredible sexual experiences with them without them having to "use their cocks."
However, I also know that erections are pretty important for sex. Which is something we all enjoy, right?
So, if you're having erection challenges, you probably want to find a solution.
There are many different reasons for erection difficulties, so what I suggest here is only right for some of them.
I know of several men who have benefited GREATLY from taking a natural herbal supplement that promotes healthy testosterone levels.
Doctors don't tell you about it because they'd rather get you hooked on pharmaceuticals and most of them don't even know themselves.
But the health supplement industry for libido is VERY ACTIVE!
There are tons of options to choose from. One supplement may not work for you, but another will. So don't be afraid to try a few.
Give it a month so you can see the true results. It requires taking the supplement regularly, unlike pharmaceuticals which work quickly but only get you hard for a short duration.
Health supplements that help balance your testosterone not only make your dick harder, but they help you ejaculate and make you hornier.
One supplement I've heard is really good is Testosterone Rescue.
In my work, I've witnessed firsthand how much of a difference a supplement can make!
Make sure you bring those hard cocks over to my studio so I can get my hands on them!
There are two main issues with ejaculations, right?
Some men feel that they come too soon, and some take forever and fear they might have a heart attack trying!
For coming too soon... my good friend, Carmen Shakti, a tantra practitioner says:
"The practice of semen retention has a lot of health benefits for people with penises. The best way to start is during self-pleasure, using edging, then graduating to holds that train the body to separate orgasm from ejaculation."
To learn more about using Tantra to have a great sex life, check out this link: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-25729/the-tantric-technique-for-marathon-sex-multiple-orgasms-for-both-men-women.html
If, on the other hand, you struggle reaching your climax, you could try taking a herbal supplement as mentioned above in the "Erection" section.
They not only help with erections but they help with ejaculation too!
Since we're on the topic of ejaculations, I should tell you that multiple orgasms are also possible for men.
Some of my clients can ejaculate several times a day.
One of my clients comes a few times without ejaculating before coming with his final climax. Truly incredible, don't you think?
To learn more about multiple orgasms for men, check out this link: https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19545094/how-to-have-multiple-orgasms/?fbclid=IwAR2sAju9qLro-B7FNLAJ3_y_iZSNFnUhwNskt6KrID4B9jgIxX2YjUUVpak
In my work, I see men with large loads and small loads. Men who have trouble coming and men who come quickly or even multiple times.
I will never forget one client, while I was working hard to bring him to climax, he stopped me and said, "You shouldn't have to work so hard."
He took over for me, allowing me to enjoy watching him pleasure himself while I touched myself.
(It's true, I get off watching men masturbate. It's one of my favourite porn searches.)
I am not in any way put off by men who come "too soon" either.
My service is not all about the climax. It's about the intimacy, relaxation, and connection.
Some guys ask to have two releases so they can get the first one out of the way and relax for their massage.
Others spend the rest of their time with me getting a back massage or cuddling if they come a little earlier than they expect.
These are options I'm willing to accommodate. xo
Does foreskin really matter to women?
I guess that depends on who you ask.
Personally, I don't see foreskin being an issue.
I didn't circumcise my son because I feel that we are born the way we are supposed to be and I didn't want to traumatize my newborn.
However, most of my lovers have been circumcised.
I find that making love to a circumcised man usually requires more lube applied more often.
Other than that, a hard cock is a hard cock, and I wouldn't kick you out of bed because you're one way or another.
In my work doing sensual massages, I also do not have a preference.
The only thing I suggest is that men with foreskin take a little extra care cleaning - which the far majority of you already do.
CLEANING YOUR COCK
I don't have a cock so I'm going to direct you to this link for great instructions on cleaning your cock whether you have foreskin or not.
Thank you for cleaning your cocks! XOXO
According to Trade Secrets for Sex Industry Workers...
"The best way for a man to get used to condoms, is to use a condom a few times during masturbation. The idea is not to always masturbate with a condom, but to do this a few times to give yourself a chance to get comfortable with a little bit of latex.
To use a condom correctly:
- Check the expiry date on the package of the condom. If the expiry date has passed, throw it out.
- Check to see if there is air in the condom package. If there is no air, there is a good chance that the condom is damaged. Throw it out and take another one.
- Open the package with care, from the middle. Do not use your teeth or scissors to open it.
- Take the condom by the tip (closed tip). Ensure that it is on the right side: the edge to unroll needs to be on the outside.
- You can put one or two drops of lubricant on the inside of the condom, which will make it more comfortable and increase your sensation.
- Pinch the closed tip of the condom to let out any air before unrolling the condom on the penis. This step is very important and often neglected. If you don’t do this it can often cause a break in the condom. If there is air that stays in the tip of the condom, the condom can burst.
- If you are not circumcised, pull back the skin that covers the head of the penis until the penis head is well exposed.
- Put the condom on the head of the penis, while still pinching the tip of the condom, and slowly unroll the condom to the base of the penis.
- If you think you have done it wrong, take the condom off and start with a fresh and new one.
- Use water-based lubricant on the outside of the condom for vaginal and anal penetration. This will cause less friction and reduce the risk of the condom breaking. And it feels really good.
- After having ejaculated, pull out immediately (slowly). Take the condom from the base of the penis (the round side) while pulling out to ensure that it doesn’t fall off in your partner’s vagina or anus. And pay attention so that nothing spills out while you are taking it off.
Best Practices from Worker’s Across Canada
- Using a condom will allow you to explore your sexuality without worry and totally let yourself go. It also creates less mess.
- Do not keep condoms in your pockets, your wallet or other places where there is risk of movement or heat exposure that may result in damage
- Pay attention to rings, nails, and body piercings while you handle a condom.
- Never use a condom twice.
- Do not use one condom on the top of another. This can cause friction and increase the risk of breakage.
- Non-lubricated condoms and flavoured fruit or mint condoms are ideal for oral sex.
- If you use non-lubricated condoms for penetration, put a water-based lubricant on the outside.
- Do not use fruit or mint-flavoured condoms for vaginal or anal sex; the flavouring they contain may cause irritation.
- Oil-based lubricants can seriously damage condoms and should not be used. Also, DO NOT use the following oil-based products as lubricants: Vaseline, topical creams, kitchen oil, massage oils, and hand creams.
- The base of the penis is wider than the top, so a condom can roll up. To prevent rolling up, use a cock ring over the condom at the base of the penis. If a cock ring is not available, you can also break another condom and leave it rolled up, then use it as a cock ring.
- Use lube on the outside of condom and a tiny bit in the tip on the inside to prevent the condom from breaking. Too much lube on the inside of the condom can cause it to slide off.
- The oil in lipstick can weaken a condom.
In my work, I don't need condoms because I am not a full service provider.
But this is still important info for people with cocks!
I did some research and it turns out, blue balls are a real thing!
According to this article...
"When aroused, blood flows to the penis and scrotum. This is great news, since it’s how you obtain and sustain an erection. But when not “released,” the additional blood can put pressure on your testicles that cause this minor pain..."
Do not worry! There is a cure! It's called... EJACULATION!
I can help you out with that if you'd like. ;)
BUMPS AND SPOTS
Many bumps and spots are totally harmless!
In fact, pearly penile papules have been known to increase sexual pleasure for some men!
If you have bumps or spots that are not painful or irritating, then they are likely nothing to worry about.
Genital warts can also be painless but they are contagious, so if you suspect you have warts on your cock, simply go to the doctor and have them frozen off!
I'm told it is a painless procedure.
Some bumps and spots are not so harmless, however. Some are caused by STI's (sexually transmitted infections).
STI's are almost always easily treatable, especially if they are caught early.
You just have to get checked and then, if needed, take your prescription.
Too many people neglect STI screening either because they don't think it could happen to them, or they fear what the results may tell them.
I consider it the responsible thing to do to get checked.
Even though I don't do full service, I still get checked every three months! (So far, so good!)
There is a treatment for every kind of STI, so have no fear!
And remember, sensual massage is an STI SAFE experience!
Some of you go pee a lot.
I can relate!
I have apologized many times during bookings when I had to take pee breaks because I drank coffee earlier or too much water.
Please don't ever feel self-conscious about having to go pee during our sessions!
I would rather you go pee five times than lie there holding it in and not enjoying the pleasure I'm trying to give you.
I have a tiny bladder and I've been known to leave a meeting to pee three times over one hour! So, I am definitely not one to judge!
TO SHAVE OR NOT TO SHAVE
That is the question!
I love hairy men! I also love bald men, men who shave it all off, and well...
I'm a horny woman who just loves men (and cocks) in general.
As far as giving massages, I admit that guys who shave or wax make my job a little easier.
Less body hair requires less oil and makes the massage easier to perform as my hands glide more smoothly.
But if you don't like to trim or shave your body or pubic hair, that's perfectly fine with me!
Like I said earlier, I don't discriminate against any cocks!
I may not have covered all possible cock concerns you may have.
What am I missing?
Any feedback I get may be used in a future COCK TALK sequel!
I really wanted to ask people for dick pics to use throughout this article.
But I was advised by a male friend that most of you don't want to see other men's cocks!
So, instead of putting them in my article, I am asking my subscribers to please email me photos of your cocks!
I am literally begging for dick pics!
Will you honour me with a dick pic from your own collection?
Or if you take a new dick pic and happen to think about ME while you are taking the photo, even better!
I get horny just thinking about you thinking about me with your cock in your hand!
(Oh my! I may need to pleasure myself again today. Two cancellations and I'm so horny and bored! This article is finally getting written but it's making me wet writing it!)
And that concludes Cock Talk With Hallelujah Annie!
I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. xoxo
Text or Email to book a massage today!
Follow me on Twitter xo